A new major version of PyKE has been released in beta. PyKE is Python-based set of data analysis tools which offer a user-friendly way to inspect and analyze the pixels and lightcurves obtained by Kepler and K2.
PyKE v3.0 provides the following key improvements::
- PyKE is now a pip-installable package and supports both Python 2 and 3;
- tasks are now available both as command-line tools and Python functions;
- PyKE no longer depends on PyRAF and is TESS-ready;
- the tutorials have been updated for K2 and the documentation is now generated using Sphinx;
- the development has been moved to GitHub to encourage user contributions and bug reports.