The pipeline-processed data for K2 Campaign 15 are now available for download from the K2 data archive at MAST.
The target list featured 23,279 standard long cadence and 119 standard short cadence targets located towards the constellations of Scorpius.
- hundreds of newly-formed stars in the Upper Sco open star cluster;
- the cataclysmic variable GW Lib, which was simultaneously being observed by both Kepler and Hubble;
- the L5-type Brown Dwarf 2MASS 1507-1627;
- the K2-38 exoplanet system previously discovered in Campaign 2;
- asteroid Ryugu, due to be visited by the Japanese Hyabusa 2 sample return mission this summer.