With the astronomy job season in full swing, we alert our community to several post-doctoral job opportunities which emphasize the use of Kepler and K2 data:
- postdoc position at Aarhus University (closes Dec 1);
- postdoc position at the University of California, Riverside (closes Dec 15);
- postdoc position at Caltech/IPAC/NExScI (closes Dec 20);
- postdoc position at Penn State University (closes Jan 15);
- postdoc position at NASA Ames (open until filled).
We also note that multiple Kepler/K2 users have been successful in securing fellowships in recent years. For example, applications for the NASA Hubble Fellowship Program (which replaces the previous Einstein, Hubble, and Sagan Fellowship Programs) are due by Nov 2nd, 2017.
Finally, MAST is seeking to hire two Archive Scientists to provide scientific, technical and computational expertise to improve the MAST Archive (closes Dec 15).
If you have a Kepler/K2-related job opening that you would like us to advertise, then please let us know at email@example.com.