The Kepler/K2 Science Center has launched a new website. The reorganized pages, which you are looking at right now, provide resources for scientists interested in using data from the missions.
New features of the website include:
- an updated list of future K2 campaign fields;
- instructions to apply for Director's Discretionary Time (DDT) during Campaigns 9 and 10;
- preliminary instructions to apply for targets and funding related to Campaigns 11, 12 and 13;
- information on the Campaign 9 microlensing experiment;
- a comprehensive overview of the Kepler and K2 data products;
- a new publication database including citation statistics.
The previous Science Center website has been preserved with a warning message at the top of the old pages.